Difference between C++ and C#
There is some basic difference between C++ and C#.
- C++ is the advanced form of C programming language.
- C++ is a case sensitive, general-purpose, object-oriented, procedural and generic programming language.
- C++ supports the destructor concept.
- C++ supports all types of inheritances.
- C++ manages the memory using manual methods.
- In C++ pointers can be used anywhere in the program.
- Programming of C++ is based on OOP (Object Oriented Programming) concepts.
- Programs that develop on C++ programming language run on all platforms.
- C++ programming language easy to learn.
- C# is pronounced as “see sharp”.
- C# is an object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft .Net framework. Advertisement
- In C# programming language multiple inheritances are not possible.
- In C# programming language memory management handled automatically.
- In C# programming language pointers can be used in unsafe mode.
- Programming of C# is based on OOP (Object Oriented Programming) and components programming.
- The C# programming language that rarely used outside the windows.
- In C# programming language programmer can develop console applications, windows applications, mobile applications, etc.