- Download “The Chosen” App The first step to watching “The Chosen” is to download “The Chosen” app on your device. The app is available for free on both the App Store and Google Play Store. Once you have downloaded the app, open it on your device.
- Sign Up or Log In After opening the app, you will be prompted to either sign up or log in to your existing account. If you do not have an account, you can create one by entering your email address and a password. Once you have created an account or logged in, you will be taken to the main screen of the app.
- Select the Episode You Want to Watch On the main screen of the app, you will see a list of episodes that you can watch. Select the episode you want to watch by tapping on it. You will then be taken to a page that provides more information about the episode, including a synopsis and a trailer.
- Choose Your Language and Subtitles Once you have selected the episode you want to watch, you can choose your language and subtitles. “The Chosen” is available in several languages, including English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German. You can also choose to watch with or without subtitles.
- Start Watching After you have selected your language and subtitles, you can start watching the episode by tapping on the play button. The episode will start playing, and you can watch it at your own pace. You can also pause, rewind, or fast-forward the episode as needed.
Also, Check Out: How to Make a Group Chat on Snapchat
In conclusion, watching “The Chosen” is easy and convenient. You can download “The Chosen” app on your device, sign up or log in, select the episode you want to watch, choose your language and subtitles, and start watching. So, go ahead and enjoy this popular television drama series that brings to life the story of Jesus Christ and his disciples.