Are you looking to delete your Instagram account? Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Go to the Instagram website and log into your account.
- Click on the profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Edit Profile” button.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Temporarily disable my account” link.
- Select the reason you want to delete your account from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your password and click on the “Temporarily Disable Account” button.
Your account will now be deactivated and will be deleted after 30 days if you do not log in to reactivate it. Please note that once you delete your account, you will not be able to recover it, and all of your content, followers and other account information will be permanently deleted.
If you change your mind within the 30-day grace period, you can log back in to reactivate your account.
It’s also worth noting that if you have an Instagram account connected to a Facebook account, deleting your Instagram account will also disconnect it from Facebook. If you want to keep your Facebook account, but just want to delete your Instagram account, you can do so by going to the “Apps and Websites” section in your Facebook settings and removing Instagram from the list of connected apps.